The problem that most people have when this day arrives it that they have no idea how much they should pay because they have never bought this type of product before and therefore have no reference to judge a quotation by. If this sounds like your current predicament then please read on.
Here at Consumer Grass we try and take the mystery out of the issue of price by going in to detail about the value of the product you will be investing in; we quote including all the groundwork, preparation and installation you will need – after all you are not just buying artificial grass.
Within this price – this is what you are paying for:
1) VAT: Perhaps an obvious point but one worth making nonetheless – the value includes the statutory VAT payment which represents 20% of the cost.
2) Design & Survey Service: As many design visits as is necessary for you to feel comfortable with your purchase. We never charge for designs if the customer doesn’t go ahead with any work – and we never charge more if we have visited you multiple times to discuss your purchase before you buy.
3) Manufacture: Our Installation Director monitors the quality of all of 6 ranges of artificial grass solutions to ensure it is fit to bear the name of Consumer Grass.
4) Installation: Our price includes all the delivery costs, waste removal , as well as material and labour costs. Unlike some of our competition our installers all work and have been trained by Consumer Grass. We take care of the whole project from start to finish.
5) Disposal & Tidy Up: We take responsibility to take away and dispose of any waste and mess, we want you to enjoy your new beautiful artificial grass lawn.
6) After Care Service: When you invest in artificial grass from Consumer Grass, you are also buying a comprehensive 10 year guarantee.
We feel that the price we charge for our artificial grass and garden improvement represents excellent value for money. We would be happy to discuss the cost of our artificial grass at any time. Please contact us by calling 0121-716-0001.